What it is
- DAVIDOFF Agar Blend is the second opus of DAVIDOFF Blend Collection, a new line of perfumes directly inspired by the life and values of the company‚Äôs founder. Master perfumer Alienor Massenet (IFF) conceived DAVIDOFF Agar Blend as a bridge between the Western and Eastern cultures. To illustrate it, she imagined a rich and terribly addictive oriental woody fragrance.
What it does
- Smell Great!
What else you need to know
- In the top notes of the fragrance, sophisticated cinnamon leaves create a slightly spicy prelude with light clove undertones to which black pepper adds a drier, fresher and more vibrant dimension. This striking overture is followed by agarwood, also known as Oud, the most expensive wood in the world. Raw and sophisticated at the same time, oud is a lush and incredibly sensuous note that introduces a mildness characteristic of the Oriental perfumery tradition. Guaiac wood oil reinforces this suave, hypnotic facet and brings soft and balsamic woody notes to the fragrance. In the drydown, emblematic ingredients of the Middle East enhance the agarwood trail. The long-lasting benzoin mingles its sweetness with the addictive mystery of ambreine and a vibrant amber accord.
- Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance
- Lightly spritz on pulse points
- Top note: Nutmeg, cinnamon
- Heart note: Rum, amber
- Base note: Peru balsam, sandalwood
Swiss-based family business, the Zino Davidoff Group manufactures exclusive watches, writing instruments and leather goods for a sophisticated clientele along with fragrances, eyewear, cognac and caf√©. Since the launch of its first fragrance in 1984, the brand has achieved an iconic status. DAVIDOFF Cool Water ‚Äì the renowned male classic launched in 1988. The legacy of DAVIDOFF‚Äôs unique sense of quality reflects in each of their fragrances.